Rick Burns Orthodontics Covid -19 Statement
Please take the time to read our new policies so we can all stay healthy.
Reasons to cancel your appointment
- Someone in your family or someone you have been in contact with has been exposed to Covid-19.
- Take the patients temperature before their appointment. If they have a temperature call to cancel.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
Please read before entering Rick Burns Orthodontics.
- Please remain in your car until the time of your appointment.
- We request only the patient enter the building for their appointment. Exceptions are new patients and observation patients.
- Please wear a mask. If you do not have a mask we have them available for $1.
- The tooth brushing station is closed at our office and is only available if directed by an orthodontic assistant.
- Minor patients will receive an orthodontic report card which will outline their appointment, home care, compliance, and what to expect at the next appointment.
- We will be making the next appointment, if it does not work with your schedule, contact us to change the appointment.
- You can send payments in with the patient, call us and make a payment over the phone, or visit www.rickburnsortho.com log into your account and make a payment.
- Once the patient exits, if you need to enter for scheduling or making a payment please do so at that time. If you have a mask please wear it.
- Report to our office if a patient or family member that has been to our office develops Covid -19 within 14 days of their appointment.
- We have the right to refuse to see a patient to protect other patients and staff.
- Staff will be using PPE and practicing increase decontamination after each patient.
- Staff will be taking tempuratures before work and have the same standards for coming to work as we have outline for patients.
How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.