Please take a minute to print and fill out the patient information form before your first appointment:
- Online Health History Form
- Flat Dr. Rick and Clark PDF
Rick Burns Orthodontics
Reasons to cancel your appointment
- Someone in your family or someone you have been in contact with has been exposed to Covid-19.
- Take the patients temperature before their appointment. If they have a temperature call to cancel.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
Please read before entering Rick Burns Orthodontics.
- Please remain in your car until the time of your appointment.
- We request only the patient enter the building for their appointment. Exceptions are new patients and observation patients.
- The tooth brushing station is closed at our office and is only available if directed by an orthodontic assistant.
- Minor patients will receive an orthodontic report card which will outline their appointment, home care, compliance, and what to expect at the next appointment.
- We will be making the next appointment, if it does not work with your schedule, contact us to change the appointment.
- You can send payments in with the patient, call us and make a payment over the phone, or visit www.rickburnsortho.com log into your account and make a payment.
- Once the patient exits, if you need to enter for scheduling or making a payment please do so at that time. If you have a mask please wear it.
- Report to our office if a patient or family member that has been to our office develops Covid -19 within 14 days of their appointment.
- We have the right to refuse to see a patient to protect other patients and staff.
If you’re unable to open PDF files, you can get Adobe Reader® for free.